Sunday, May 1, 2011

recommended

4 you guys and girl who like watching movies because there's nothing to do at your house, there's some movies I recommend 4 you:
- for you who like romantic movies with tragedy and something that can make you cry, I have 2 for you:
1. hanamizuki
2. koizora
- for you who like to see movies with a lot of jokes, I have 2 for you, but both of them are serial drama:
1. papa to musume no nanokakan
2. my boss my hero
- and last is for you guys and girls who want to be a doctor, there's some education you can take from this serial drama, and even I'm not dreaming about being a doctor, I give these 2 thumbs:
1. code blue
2. code blue 2nd season

those are the film that I recommend for you, for rating, I give them all 5 star, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment