Friday, January 21, 2011

Hajimemashite!!!

Hello Everyone, it's nice having you see my first blog ever, here I'll put all about my idol....
First, the name is Kevin, I'm Indonesian, and here's the history that inspire me to make this blog...
Is there one of you have and idol, but your idol is in a different country from you?
If yes then you are same with me, I'm Indonesian but my idol is far away in Japan...
My 'real' idol is always only 1, she is : Natsuyaki Miyabi
From the first time I see her photo I don't know why, but her smile is soooooooo natural, I was hipnotized
when my friend always says that 'she' isn't that beautiful,  even my mom, lil' brother, and my big sister make fun of me...
Whatever, 'cause for me, 'She Is My Number 1'...
Now, enough for that story, that make me kinda sad...

For you who come to see my blog, I want to know, what do you think of her, post me, ok? ^^,
sou, jaa....

No comments:

Post a Comment