Friday, January 21, 2011

This is my no1 Idol

'My real Idol' is only one, but my Idol is more than one...
My real Idol is always Natsuyaki Miyabi, and that's not gonna be able to be changed...
And then, my idol are:
- Sugaya Risako (Berryz Koubou)
- Tsugunaga Momoko (Berryz Koubou)
- Airi Suzuki (C-ute)
- Shimizu Saki (Berryz Koubou)
- Ogawa Saki (S-mileage)
They are all singer, but for you to know, they make photobook too ^^,

Alright, that's enough for the chit-chat, now I'll present you.....
My real Idol!!!!!!!!!!
First ever, let's see her photo...

What do you think of her?

That one is the first photo I see about her...
You know at first I think that she's only 15 years old, but after searching about her...
'She's 1 year older than me!!!'
But, that's not dissapoint me, she's still my goddess...

And, about the other idol...
I'll save it for other time, and here is some other photo's about her to refresh your eyes...














That's all about today, let's continue the other time, 'cause I made this  post in the middle of the night, so....
OYASUMINASAI..... ^^,

No comments:

Post a Comment